The RDS-Tools Team is proud to announce the general availability of RDS-Knight 3.4 version.It contains great new features and enhancements:
- Blocked IP addresses can be filtered by IP address, date and country (supported country name in English) for Homeland Access Protection and Brute-Force Attacks Defender features:
- Blocked IP addresses by Bruteforce Attack Defender now records the country of the attack:
- SMTP Settings were improved:
- SSL support was added.
- SMTP validation email's subject now displays machine name.
- SMTP validation settings (when an invalid credential is provided, an error message is displayed accordingly):
- Ransomware whitelist process was fixed by using a case-insensitive string comparer.
→ Back to the Release Notes