The RDS-Tools Team is proud to announce the general availability of RDS-Knight 3.2 version.It contains great new features and enhancements:
- VNC support is now included for Homeland Access Protection and Brute-Force Attacks Defender:
- Homeland Access Protection now supports TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC and RealVNC (standard ports only for RealVNC)
- The Brute-Force Defender now supports UltraVNC and TightVNC.
- Homeland Access Protection and Bruteforce Attack Defender features allow blocked IP addresses list to be filtered:
- The timezone can now be selected to apply Working Hours Restriction rules differently depending on the employee's office location:
- With your consent, RDS-Knight will be collecting and sending anonymous data in order to improve future releases:
(This box is checked by default, if you wish not to contribute, you can uncheck it.)
- The overall performance is highly enhanced to deliver more security and reliability.
- Ransomware Protection activation is now prevented if Windows Controlled Folder Access is enabled.
- Ransomware Protection's quarantined files collision is now prevented by setting a unique file name.
- Translations were updated.
→ Back to the Release Notes